Please contact me to order any of these stamp sets, designer papers, and supplies.
"Tickled Pink" Heat Embossing
SU! Stamp Set -"Very Punny"
SU! Pocket Notes -Chocolate Chip
SU! Designer Series Paper -Loves Me
SU! CRAFT pad -Chocolate Chip
SU! Embossing Powder -Crystal Clear
SU! 1-3/8" square of Chocolate Chip CS
SU! 1-1/4" square of Regal Rose CS
SU! 11" Narrow Organdy Ribbon -white
- First, rub the Embossing Buddy over your Pocket Note. (This will "erase" any static on the card.)
- Ink up the "Tickled Pink" pig with the chocolate chip craft pad.
- Stamp the pig onto the Regal Rose square. Stamp pig on envelope.
- Pour embossing powder over pig, shake off excess powder, heat with heat tool.
- Assemble pieces with adhesive.
- Tie ribbon in a double knot.
Your family and friends will LOVE these!!!
pre-dipped Oreo cookies
SU! stamp sets -"Big Pieces" and "Sweet on You"
PAM cooking spray
Gold Sparkle Dust (purchased at cake decorating store)
SU! medium flat bag (4 X 6)
SU! Pretty In Pink CS (5X4)
SU! stamp set -"Tagger's Dozen"
SU! Classic Pad - Regal Rose
SU! marker - Chocolate Chip
SU! grosgrain ribbon -Rose (12 inches)
- Rub clean stamp with PAM.
- Use Heat Tool to melt candy. Not too much! Just heat it till it looks SHINY.
- Press stamp on top of cookie.
- Put in freezer for about 5 minutes.
- Rock stamp back and forth to release it from the cookie.
- Dip stencil brush into Sparkle Dust and "pounce" on embossed cookie.
- Use optional items to assemble the bag and package your beautifully embossed cookies!