Sunday, June 22, 2008

Teen Photo Box Class


School's out!!! Summer's here!!! Where will you keep all your Summer Memories?
Put them in a Photo Box! This is a fun class where you can create your own personal Photo Box! Each box can hold up to 21 photos. And it's a super fun way to display them too!!



Photo Box Class Details:
Date: Monday, June 30th
Time: 2:00-4:00
Place: my house
Cost: $10.00 (to cover all supplies and snacks)

When you sign up, please let me know if you want the "Some Like it Hot" box or the "Tropical Blossoms" box.

Space is limited so be sure to sign-up soon. Call me or email me if you want to sign up. I need the payment by Friday, June 27th.

If you can't attend the class, but you want the Photo Box, email me and I can send you the Photo Box Kit.

Hope you're having a great summer!

No comments: