Friday, March 6, 2009

Kim's Bridal Shower

I'm done! These are Kim's shower invitations. I've been making party invitations all week. I made 50 for Elena's 18th birthday party. 25 for Nena's baby shower. And 40 for Kim's bridal shower. I'm gonna take a little break, then it's back to party planning :)

Recipe-
SU! CS: Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip & Whisper White
SU! ink: Certainly Celery, Basic brown & Riding Hood Red
SU! stamp sets: Love You Much and To Have & To Hold
SU! Jumbo Wheel: So Swirly
SU! markers: So Saffron, Blender pen
SU! punches: large & small circles and scallop circle

3 comments:

Veronica said...

Ann- I love this! You should have a box with "Love it". I am looking to make some invitations for my daughter's 15th bday next January and would love to give this sample a try. Would you mind telling me what the dimensions of the card are? Thanks :-)

Veronica Correa
75rosas@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Veronica, it's 4-1/4 x 5-1/2. I scored it at 2-1/8 and 6-3/8.Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful. You did a fantastic job! :)