Saturday, June 6, 2009

Freebie Friday Winner

Thank you to all who played! It was fun reading all the comments. Well, I had 17 comments on the FFG post, so I asked my daughter, Julia, to choose a number between 1-17. She choose number 3, so "windchase" is the winner! She wrote: My favorite drink is a cup of tea. Even better if I drink it outside in the garden! Well, I don't have a way to contact you, Windchase. Please contact me so I can send you the 3 mini cards. I need to hear from you before Midnight on Sunday. After that, I'll have my daughter choose another number. You can contact me here: create@stampwithann.com

I did hear from Windchase. She's from Canada, how cool is that!! Congratulations! Your cards will go in the mail first thing in the morning. Thanks for playing!!

No comments: