Thursday, June 18, 2009

Thanks Gerbera Daisy Card

Yes, another Gerbera Daisy card. I love making these daisies!!! Daisy directions HERE.For the Certainly Celery frame, I used a cool dingbat font, which I found at Clever Someday Blog. I downloaded the dingbat to my computer and used my Cricut machine and SCAL software cut it. Too easy!! This dingbat will cut 94 different frames and other miscellaneous cool images which are perfect for scrapbooks, cardmaking & papercrafts! When using SCAL, you can make your dingbat any size you want!

Recipe:
SU! CS: Riding Hood Red, Pumpkin Pie, So Saffron, Certainly Celery & White
SU! DSP: Good Morning Sunshine
SU! stamp Set: Kind & Caring Thoughts
SU! ink: Close to Cocoa
SU! dimensionals

3 comments:

Twila said...

Looks like we've both got daisies on our minds. It's my favorite flower! Love your cards, and th bright colors you used!

Anonymous said...

Ann,
I love what you did with this shape from my dingbats font! Thanks for sharing the link with your readers, too.
-Kay

Regina Mangum said...

Your cards are lovely. Thanks for the nice comments on mine!