Thursday, July 16, 2009

Dazzling Chick

We got back from a great vacation! The laundry is all done, and I had a little time to play today!!I recently saw a similar bird on a card. I thought it was so cute, so I made one for SCAL. Here's my file... Dazzling Chick svg

Recipe:
SU! CS: Real Red, Basic Black, Summer Sun, Bashful Blue & White
SU! DSP: Pink Flamingo
SU! stamp sets: Cheep Talk & Think Happy Thoughts
SU! ink: Bashful Blue & Black
SU! punch: Scallop Edge
SU! Paper-Piercing Tool
SU! sponge daubers
adhesive rhinestones

11 comments:

Kyoko said...

Hi Ann! Hope you had a great time on vacation. Your chickie card is just too sweet! TFS!

cal8007 said...

Thanks!

I think I saw the same bird on a card. Thanks for sharing!

Carmen

Tami Putvin said...

Hi Ann, Thank you for the great file. I love critters.. Hmmm wonder if that is why I'm a chicken farmer? lol..

Wishing you abundant blessings,

I love the beautiful card also.

Melissa E. (WI) said...

OMG, I love this chick! Definitely DAZZLING! Thanks for sharing this file! Can't wait to create some cool cards with it!

Michelle said...

hi ann! this card is fantabulous!
everything about it is wonderful! TFS!

Aimee said...

VERY fun and bright card! I have the Pay Pal embedded now...you're right....too easy! :)

Jill said...

Thank you Ann...the chick is chic..
great card, thanks for the recipe. First time to your blog.
Jill

Edna Morrisedie said...

Your bird card looks great, I love how you have used the scrolls, a very grand birdie indeed!

Beeceecreativity said...

love the bird... thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Cat(s)/Dog(s)/Bear/Bird/Butterfly/Any other Animal Theme post on Aug. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Carole N. said...

Ann, this is so cute. I have been wanting a bird like this.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Hugs!