Friday, June 6, 2008

Flip Album CLASS

Class kits are still available for purchase. Contact me.Class information:
Date: Friday, June 20th at 7:00pm
OR Tuesday, June 24th at 10:00am
Place:
my house
Class fee: $18.00 (make 2 for $30.00) if payment is received by June 16th
or $20.00 if payment is received after June 17th.

Yes, you may register a friend. Space is limited, so register early.
Email me to reserve your spot. My email: create@stampwithann.com

If this date doesn't work for you, I have other options...
1. Gather 5 friends and I'll have a special class for your group.
2. Send me the class fee plus shipping and I'll send you the class kit with instructions.
3. Send me $20.00 plus shipping and I'll send you the completed Flip Book Album.

I made this one with the Tart & Tangy Stamp Set and the Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper.


Scroll down below to see one filled with photos...

2 comments:

Danyel aka Nelliebella said...

I love this! Any chance you can email me the instructions? Thanks so much.

Danyel
AKA Nelliebella

Anonymous said...

Ann, I love this album also!! I always do an album for Christmas for Grandparents, Aunts and Uncles that live out of town. I would love to have the instuctions emailed to me if you wouldn't mind.

Theresa