Monday, June 16, 2008

Summer Scrapbooking Class

School's Out!
What are you going to do with all those summer photos of your cute kids?

I have the perfect solution...
Put them in a scrapbook!!! I am offering a Summer Scrapbooking Session. Get 10 pages done in just a few hours. I've done most of the work for you. All you need to do is a little stamping and assembling.

Scroll down to see the pages you can create. Keep scrolling down for more information on how you can attend a class or get class kits.

Red...White & Boom!!!
Fourth of July photos


Summertime Blues
Pool, sprinklers, or water photos


Chill Out/Dude that Is So Cool
summer photos

Hangin' Out With Friends
photos with summer friends


Some Like It Hot
Beach or Lake photos



Summer Scrapbooking Session
Date: Friday, July 12 at 7:00pm
OR Saturday, July 13th at 10:00am
Place: my house
Class fee:$35.00 (all supplies are included)

If you can't attend on this date, but you really, really want these summer pages, no worries!
Option 1. Gather 5 or more friends, and I'll have a special class for your group.
Option 2. Send me $35.00 plus shipping and I'll send you the scrapbook kits.
Option 3. Send me $40.00 plus shipping and I'll send you the 10 completed pages.

Yes, you may register a friend. Space is limited, so register early.

If attending the class, please register by calling or emailing me no later than TUESDAY, July 8th.

Class kits can be purchased at any time. Contact me to order the kits.


email: create@stampwithann.com


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!! These pages are ALL great!! Thanks for sharing!

Stephanie said...

I love your Fourth of July pages. Please communicate with if you wish. I to am a Stampin' Up Demo. Feel free to visit my blog at sharingstephanie.blogspot.com !